• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acro frags for trade

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Here are the frags I have left. They are mounted a little weird I ran out of plugs and didn't want to waste a whole disk for the small frags. Just quick IPhone picture
epyvehy6.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm really looking to trade but if you want to buy that's fine too. Just figured I would try to get some stuff I don't have and clear out some frags

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Each disk will be one frag I don't want to take them off the disk and remount.

Hey Kevin nice meeting you I hope everything turned out good thanks for all the the frags and the bags and the roids hope we can do it again thanks again they look great.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
No problem Dan. The frags look great. It was nice meeting you. I'll let you know when I frag that other acro we were talking about

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
No problem Dan. The frags look great. It was nice meeting you. I'll let you know when I frag that other acro we were talking about. Let me know how everything does for you

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey Dan just wanted to see if the frags were doing well for you.

They are doing great they are waiting to go into there new home soon. I'm setting up a 75 just sps so I can't wait for that
Hope we can do it again