• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acro/mili SPS

Rueric

NJRC Member
Hey all,

I've been trying to grow some SPS but haven't had much luck..
I'd like to continue giving it a try, does anyone have some acros they can frag up for cheap?

Bot587

NJRC Member
i can frag miyagi tort, tricolor, or pearlberry 10 e/

I also have frags of cb purple planet (10) and green slimer (20) available

Adam L

NJRC Member
I have frags of wwc yellow tip, garf bonsai, green tabling acro, and miagi tort. All good beginner acros. I have a bunch of other stuff too right now - bubblegum digi, red digi, hotshot zoanthids, green/red grafted plating monti, sunburst monti, bright green monti, green/ purple stylo, and green frogspawn.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Where are you located ?

Rueric

NJRC Member
I have frags of wwc yellow tip, garf bonsai, green tabling acro, and miagi tort. All good beginner acros. I have a bunch of other stuff too right now - bubblegum digi, red digi, hotshot zoanthids, green/red grafted plating monti, sunburst monti, bright green monti, green/ purple stylo, and green frogspawn.
where are you located?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'm in edison. Message me. I have a bunch of stuff I can frag cheap. Beginner sps or acros