• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AIO Nano Tank

Hello all! I know this is probably a long shot but im looking to see if anyone has a aio 10-20g tank they dont want anymore and is willing to give away or sell really cheap. Im wanting to set up a small full zoa tank and will give away most frags that are grown in the tank for free or very cheap!!

Thank You!
Owen

Its just a little project I have in mind so I can help new reefers or anyone who wants zoa!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hello all! I know this is probably a long shot but im looking to see if anyone has a aio 10-20g tank they dont want anymore and is willing to give away or sell really cheap. Im wanting to set up a small full zoa tank and will give away most frags that are grown in the tank for free or very cheap!!

Thank You!
Owen

Its just a little project I have in mind so I can help new reefers or anyone who wants zoa!
Where are you located- I have a 40b