• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any Flyers Fan?

born and raised in philly flyers fan for life what a turn around from last year whoever wins this series cant get by wings wings win the cup

blange3 said:
vangvace said:
Don't worry Rich it'll be a short SCF. Might want to find some tapes from '97 to get yourself ready. ;) :p

Got to get through this round first before you make those predicitions. Looks like the fourth game nap wasn't quite finished. ;D

I think the Pens will match nicely with the Wings and I don't see it going less than 6 games.
Who would've thought that Turco would have finally gotten that monkey off of his back and won in Detroit? I'm very disappointed that losing Franzen hurt the team's play as much as it has.

Pens/Wings would be interesting. Holmstrom will get two goals waived off in that series. Pens Offense>Wings Offense, Pens Defense<Wings Defense, goaltending is kinda a wash.

I am very happy to say the least. ;D I am not sure how Flyers fans can give the Pens zero chance when so far they have lost 2 games in the playoffs. 6-0 spanking should have at least opened your eyes ;). Maybe they are just scared to play Flyers after all. The Pens very quietly have played great D this year. They don't have Lindstrom so I will give the Wings the edge just for him, but it is not the same old Pens. The Pens in the late 90s were like the Dolphins with Marino one sided ... this team is not. Dallas is on a roll so they are a bit scary, doubt they can win it all but at the same time the longer the series goes the more is taken out of the eventual winner.