• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anybody have any interest in ???

So my reef peeps I don’t know if any of you realize that this year is the time that we as a group/ community within the NJRC start thinking about VOTING for a new BOD
If I’m not mistaking all or at least the top 4 seats will be up for election
All members are surely able to either run for a seat/ position or maybe nominate somebody you think would do a great job, and if that person is interested they can most surly run for a Board Seat
So I guess the big question is Who wants to step up and help take the reins and be a part of making this website/ community the best it can be and keep the reef peeps interested in doing their thing and having a voice without being afraid of being judge
I for one love this group you all have become a part of my life and my second family
So please speak up and be heard
Positions that are up for vote Positions that are up for vote
President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
I’m not sure about moderators
Well with all that said I’d like to start by nominating/ inviting a person to run for VP
DIANA.A. I believe she would excel at this position

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Historically, we run the nominations in Jan and have the official voting in February going into March.

But definitely, when the time comes, members should all feel free to throw you names into the hat for seats.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Love the enthusiasm here. I think this thread was meant to start a conversation and announce @Paulie interest in running for a BOD position ( hopefully president ).
never hurts to start polling early.

However, unless we change bylaws official nominations are earned end of Jan.

The current top 2 positions are maxed out. So it great to see their is enthusiasm

Damn the end of an era? Edwin and Marcus you guys rocked it.....and great to get the convo going Paulie. Diana is a great nominee. I love the way the club persevered this tough time and is going strong. Paulie, your energy is a driving force-we need you to run for a position for sure.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
........The current top 2 positions are maxed out. So it great to see their is enthusiasm

Noooooo you two can’t leave! You have to get new identities then you can run again. The club has been running perfectly with you two.

Last edited:

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Love the enthusiasm here. I think this thread was meant to start a conversation and announce @Paulie interest in running for a BOD position ( hopefully president ).
never hurts to start polling early.

However, unless we change bylaws official nominations are earned end of Jan.

The current top 2 positions are maxed out. So it great to see their is enthusiasm

If you and/or @Trio91 would be interested in running again, could there be a vote for a one time exception? Reason for change to bylaws: Voting is Feb to March. - Covid19 happened in March and the club hasn't been able to do its normal activities.