• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

APEX EB8 - MP10WES w/ 2 Wetsides - ECOXOTIC LED's - Top Off Box

Hey guys just going trough my new build and eliminating some things that can't be used. Everything is in great condition and works great.

$125 - Apex EB8. This is almost brand new. All it ever did was control my lights when I had my Frag System Plumbed into my main display. That was VERY short lived and I actually purchased this during like the last Premium Aquatics Group Buy. I was going to use it with my new frag tank but its in another room and running a giant USB cable across my ceilings won't work. The Wife has approved the purchase of anther controller the RKL which offers enough controllable plugs and expansion ability.

$180 - Vortech MP10WES with 2 Wet Side's. (Both have been soaked and cleaned up.) 1 Wet side might need some maintenance a ceramic washer. This is been used on my barebottom Frag Tank and with my new tank I canno't use it any londer. The new tank is very shallow and has sand in it. I need a directonal Pump - would consider a trade for 2 WP10's and I'll add cash.

125$ - 2x ECOXOTIC stunner strips (magenta and blue) 48". Comes with power supply and inline dimmer!
ry4yjuga.jpg

$80 - Custom top off box. It's acrylic and in great condition. Measures 12 x 12 x 24" high. Has a door in the top for easy filling.
yvuvasan.jpg

8una5e6a.jpg

$140 - Next up is 54w T5 fixture with hanging kit and built in leds for shimmer. These are by Coralvue 48" Long.
I have 2 available. 85$ each or both for $140

Trading For:

Reef Keeper Lite
1500 GPH Internal Low Energy Return Pump
6 Bulb T5 24" Lighting Systems
+Other Stuff.