• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquatic Obsessions

Another visit...another wonderful experience.

I can't say enough about the team there - they truly take care of their customers. I'm not a guy that brings a lot of revenue to them - but still they treat me as if I do.

It was great talking to you again today. I will post back and let you know how my "stuff" does.

Oh and thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. :)

I have to revive this thread... to give AO a shout out for our new Dracula Goby and say thank you.

We were in the store on Saturday and picked him up, and, in short, we got him home and panicked because he was stressed and started PMing AO. Did AO tell us were were idiots? No. Did they tell us to calm down? No. AO essentially held our hands until we calmed down. And yes, the fish is not just fine but appears to be doing really well. Thanks for a really really pretty, and now happy, fish.

Will is def not a retailer - Hes dude playing a dude disgused as another dude!

Basically that store is his dream tank and he temporarily boards fish and then sells them only to replace them with cooler fish.

Think about theres no one else in our club who personally has had cooler fish at such great prices.

Sometimes I wonder how he stays in business!

He truly loves his livestock and does what it takes to keep it healthy before and after the sale.

And he's a good friend as well.

Love this place. I live about 15m from there. I drove past it I don't know how many times before I was making a uturn in the parking lot and decided to stop. That's how I found out about the club initially.

NikkiT said:
I have to revive this thread... to give AO a shout out for our new Dracula Goby and say thank you.

We were in the store on Saturday and picked him up, and, in short, we got him home and panicked because he was stressed and started PMing AO. Did AO tell us were were idiots? No. Did they tell us to calm down? No. AO essentially held our hands until we calmed down. And yes, the fish is not just fine but appears to be doing really well. Thanks for a really really pretty, and now happy, fish.

So nikki...i was there today and discovered some fish had made their way to your tanks...you will have to share... ;D
Somehow I missed the whole crew of njrc folks....what were you all on lunch break? haha. Picked up some cool frags and then kicked myself as I needed some putty and forgot to get some.

The crazy expensive clownfish was still sitting by it's lonesome in a box....reefernets was that you who came in talking about it? i think we left right when you came in.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We got two panda gobies and a beautiful pistol shrimp to pair with our dracula goby.

heading to AO on saturday to meet with mikem. let's see how second trip compares to my first trip. this time i'll have more time to speak with will.

evoIX said:
heading to AO on saturday to meet with mikem. let's see how second trip compares to my first trip. this time i'll have more time to speak with will.

i can tell you he probably didn't like you because you were dressed in yankee gear head to toe (just joking!).

he is a mets fan!