• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquavitro Salinity 225g bucket for Sale 08742

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I switched salt and still have this extra bucket kicking around, never opened, never used. The group buy pricing on this is 75$ a bucket so I will let it go for $70. Pickup is in Point pleasant, no I will not ship.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I did not like how dirty the mixing tank became. I had to clean the tank out all the time and it did not mix quickly enough. It is very hard to pick a salt that does everything, I still miss the fact of how little it takes to mix up a WC.

Drop me a PM Sonny, I have no problem meeting at Trop, I pass there every day on the way home from work.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Tropic Marin, mixes super clean and super quickly. Don't need too much alk and calc because of the cal reactor so no biggy there. The only downside is it takes almost double the salt to mix to 1.026. There is no perfect salt, lol.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Still in the back of my car, let me know if someone wants it. Unopened.