• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ASR Aquarium Specialties and Research in Frazer PA

Just wanted to let everyone know about ASR in Frazer PA. This place has an awesome selection of coral for really great prices! The guy who owns the store is Mike. The place is a really good place to get your saltwater livestock. He has a bunch of tanks filled with coral and they are NICE! he even has some higher end coral if your looking for that. I just picked up a really nice piece of coral and he is going to frag a watermelon chailce for me too! He himself is a extremly nice guy and knows what he's talking about! He also had some fish and fresh water. Also if yo are into reptiles he has a whole other room in the back for them. They are located in Frazer PA as I said before in like a strip mall. The place is not huge ,but the quality is there! We were talking to customers in there and they were saying that his stuff is clean and healthy. The store is in Lincoln Court shoping center.:grin:

Andrew

It's the same place that was frazer zoo, Mike bought the place. I have been going there for the past 4 years and it is well worth the trip.

I've been trying to get there for a while. It's hard to put aside 2.5hrs just for the drive though.

I have been there twice in the past three week. Mike is a real cool guy and very easy to deal with. It is a business but it has a local trade feeling to it. Also call before you go because he has a fast turnover because the prices will blow you away for the size and quality. Mike also can pretty much get whatever you want all you have to do is ask.

Here is my mystic monti that I got from him

IMG_2610.jpg