• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

awsome

This Is AwsomeI like this website...its like we have our own little site to talk on......"NJRC REEFERS ONLY" this is cool
:) :) :) :) :) :)

slik1511 said:
This Is AwsomeI like this website...its like we have our own little site to talk on......"NJRC REEFERS ONLY" this is cool
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey silk, can you translate the abovementioned mess into english??
Boris.

when you post i wanted to change my font and it didnt work i guess.... im not sure how to do it.....oh well.... and i did change my profile....i could figure out what that was.....oh welp.....you have to agree this is cool...

mike

Now we just need for everyone to come on over here and join us. We are making progress. Jason you are doing a great job....Kudos

Rosie

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments. But the site wouldn't be very interesting without the community that I'm starting to see within it. So THANK YOU everyone for bringing yourselves here and adding so much to an otherwise lifeless creation. I'm really looking forward to where this can go!

-Jason