• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Baby Brandon

Thank you everyone! Our little munchkin came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Mom and Dad are settling in with their little bundle of joy. Pop pop is already looking for his 1st fish tank. Lol

Thank you everyone! Our little munchkin came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Mom and Dad are settling in with their little bundle of joy. Pop pop is already looking for his 1st fish tank. Lol

Congrats!!
If Pop Pop would like a nano for him, I have a few gathering dust in our basement :)

How big do you want it to be?
We have a 2.5g, a 5g hex, a 1g, and I think a 5g. Want me to take a look tonight when we get home?
I've had good luck with the 5g hex and a small clown and a starfish with live rock. The hex has a built in filter; it is designed for Freshwater, but works fine as a FOWLER so long as you stay on top of water changes.

Now Nikki we are talking about Anthony lol. He is wants to get a RedSea 34 gallon set up AIO. Thank you for the offer!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Now Nikki we are talking about Anthony lol. He is wants to get a RedSea 34 gallon set up AIO. Thank you for the offer!
Of course Anthony wants the 34, The baby is over 20" long he wouldn't fit in a smaller nano!!! Congrats.

Bob

Watch out when he can start going to the swap. He already told his Pop pop that he wants him to win the Tv for his Daddy so he can give it to him for Fathers day