• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beach Cleanup - Oct. 22

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We had a blast. Once again I was amazed at how into this my kids were. I am proud of them. My daughter actually asked when the next one is already! I am going to try my best to fit Both clean up days next year and may actually try to do a family one mid summer somewhere.

After is was over, we headed north to see the sights. None of us knew that there was so much stuff there to see. The kids were really into it and I think they learned alot. We sat in the light house keepers house and watched a few presentations and then we had the tour to the top of the light house, and then we walked around checking out a few the buildings. Of course all of the exhibits were not open this weekend and will be next weekend, but with the fair weather and what we did/saw it was a great day!

Thanks for all who participated!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I had my hands full so no pics from me, but My sis got a lot of good shots and I will post them when she shares with me!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bob (Magic), great job organizing this year’s clean-up.

To the (I think) nine adults and five children who showed today, great job and loads of thanks.

And for those who sat home picking their nose, to quote Edith Anne, “pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.”

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What a gorgeous day at the beach! I had a great time and thanks to everyone that showed up. Looking forward to the spring one already as well as Don's daughter(she was trying to sign up for the next one). I have to find a re-sizing app before I can post the pics.

Bob

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you to Bob for setting this up once again and thank you to everyone that showed. It is always good to spend a nice day on the beach and making it clean.