• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beach Walk

So today I grabbed 5 gallons of ocean water from ... the ocean. For the pony tank (a million thanks to Paulie). I found a couple of “macroalgae frags” along the way, washing up on the shore. Anyone know what they are? And are the ok for a pony tank?

Attachments

• 39A9AA4B-EC6F-4A74-AC45-A8F2552239E6.jpeg
    39A9AA4B-EC6F-4A74-AC45-A8F2552239E6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 096B6924-8CDA-4E81-B4A3-985F981BAA77.jpeg
    096B6924-8CDA-4E81-B4A3-985F981BAA77.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
The red looks like Red gracilaria. The green could be sea lettuce but its hard to tell from the pic.

Both are tang food especially that red ogo

Wish I could be of some help but no idea if ok for ponies, on other hand I don’t see how it could hurt, I’d put red one in with ponies and keep close eye on em and go from there

i like ocean water. i usually use from my lagoon in the off season like now, but its not salty enough. i should go finish my boat and get on the water LOL

i like ocean water. i usually use from my lagoon in the off season like now, but its not salty enough. i should go finish my boat and get on the water LOL
I’m on way in now with 100 gallons of fresh OW, went 10 miles offshore for it looks crystal clear. Also hit my head pretty hard that it split open (about 2 inch gash) probably needs couple of stitches but I just put lock tight super glue gel and covers it up
Should do the trick

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hope you don't get a headache.

LOL on the super glue. My son banged his head on the corner of a metal circuit breaker box last week while at work. I gave my son a mini med bag yesterday....Bandages, bactine spray and crazy glue. He asked why there was crazy glue lol

I need to order couple more things for the 17. fast hardener for my epoxy, transom brace and Jack plate.

I picked up a very nice 25" 94 yamaha 130 2 stroke! runs like a dream. my tennis elbow is almost finally gone. 3 months and 2 shots already

I need to order couple more things for the 17. fast hardener for my epoxy, transom brace and Jack plate.

I picked up a very nice 25" 94 yamaha 130 2 stroke! runs like a dream. my tennis elbow is almost finally gone. 3 months and 2 shots already
I had a bad elbow as a teenager,, had nothing to do with tennis

Hope you don't get a headache.

LOL on the super glue. My son banged his head on the corner of a metal circuit breaker box last week while at work. I gave my son a mini med bag yesterday....Bandages, bactine spray and crazy glue. He asked why there was crazy glue lol
It’s not to bad lil tender

Attachments

• D377957E-00A9-4B0A-977A-C0DC8E733FC7.jpeg
    D377957E-00A9-4B0A-977A-C0DC8E733FC7.jpeg
    836.5 KB · Views: 1