• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.
That skimmer is an awesome deal. I just pulled the plug on it :D

Thank you so much for shopping with us! I've been using the HOB-1 for just over a year now on my home aquarium (38 gallons) and absolutely love it. The skimmer is in stock in our East Coast warehouse so your order should arrive in about 2 business days. We'll send you a tracking # once it ships!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta say, at 1st glance I like the beta site better, it's brighter, sharper and more inviting (sorry no offense to the old site). It also seems a little more fluent....if that makes sense. Atleast on the mobile it does

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Marine Depot - To be honest you need to slow down the assembly video for the skimmer.
Read a few comments that there were no assembly instructions and the video was too fast :)

I gotta say, at 1st glance I like the beta site better, it's brighter, sharper and more inviting (sorry no offense to the old site). It also seems a little more fluent....if that makes sense. Atleast on the mobile it does

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the initial feedback. We appreciate it!

We are trying to make it brighter and less cluttered. We are also making the site responsive so you can have a consistent shopping experience on every device (rather than having a separate mobile site). That's really just the beginning, though. Once we finish ironing out the kinks, we'll start spreading the word about all that's new ... and there will be a lot! :star:

Marine Depot - To be honest you need to slow down the assembly video for the skimmer.
Read a few comments that there were no assembly instructions and the video was too fast :)

After you click the play icon, if you click the gear icon on the video embedded below, you can adjust the speed of the video to slow that sucker down. :cop: