• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Blenny ?

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Has anyone kept the stigmata blenny,not much info on them. Was wondering if their sand sifters or not.
Ty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327-155725_Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327-155725_Internet.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 13

radiata

NJRC Member
I got one from NY Aquatic last year. I think my powder blue harassed to to death in a 90 observation tank. It was in hiding and probably would have done better if I'd gotten it into my DT faster. The only other place I've seen them locally is Absolutely Fish maybe once a year. I saw one at SaltwaterFish.com but I dislike their business methods too much to ever buy from them...

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
I got one from NY Aquatic last year. I think my powder blue harassed to to death in a 90 observation tank. It was in hiding and probably would have done better if I'd gotten it into my DT faster. The only other place I've seen them locally is Absolutely Fish maybe once a year. I saw one at SaltwaterFish.com but I dislike their business methods too much to ever buy from them...
ahh interesting ima look for one blennies and gobies are my favorites