• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BNIB e.shine G5 Full Spectrum LED

This unit comes with suspension cables and attachment lugs, as well as the mounting brackets.

I will be attending this month's meeting, so I can bring it along.

^^bump^^

Reduced the price. $325.00

Here's a couple pic's:

AquaBeautyunboxed_zpse2a3129e.jpg

AquaBeauty105_zps52ea6190.jpg

AquaBeautyMountingBrackets_zps426f7452.jpg

I bought four of these, and only used three.

$325.00

Here's the particulars:

http://www.eshinesun.com/aquabeauty/aquabeauty105w.html

This is a full spectrum Cree LED fixture, that is fully programmable. The brackets will fit any tank from 24" to 32" wide, if smaller or larger it also has suspension cables included.

I will be attending the Xmas Party, so can bring it along for pick up or relay.

Hey jim welcome back...glad to see you back and well...how are these lights compared to the ones we got during the group buy...they sure look alot nicer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks Todd. I do like these fixtures better, they're using a 5W Cree emitter running at 3W versus the 3W Bridgelux running at 2W, and controllable full spectrum vs the 12,000K white and 455 nm Royal Blue with manual dimmers. I didn't have any complaints about the previous fixtures, and if I could have elevated them about another 12", due to the tight optics, would probably still be using them. So the previous fixtures were like running three 400W MHs close to the surface, and these are more like running T 5's but, with the shimmer affect.