• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Candy Cane Coral Fell onto Frogspawn

Hi, today something knocked a small candycane coral off its perch and landed onto my frogspawn. i came home and it was laying in the tentacles of the frogspawn, when i removed it the side that was laying in the tentacles was a whitish color.

It has only been a few hours, but was wondering if anyone had any comments of possible techniques to nurse the candycane coral.

Thanks! ???

when nursing candycane, or something in the euphil. family , you are going to want to cut down the flow on the pc. big time and do a few spot feedings. do this for a week you should notice a difference. but it also depends on how bad it really is may take a litle longer.

my candy cane fell onto my maze brain coral once, and the candy cane looked like it din't enjoy the experience much, but after a week, maybe a little longer, it was back to new.... no worries