• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Can't see the for sale forum

When I click the link in the announcement I get this message:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

What's up?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The mods have had to keep up with an awful lot of spam/abuse of the For Sale Forum lately. In light of that, we are trying to implement a method to help lighten the load. Currently, you either have to be a Full Member or have 25 meaningful posts elsewhere on the board to be able to post in the For Sale Forum. The method is a work in progress and we'll keep working on it until it fits everyone's needs.

Thank you for your understanding and patiences.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The forum is also available to NJRC Members, regardless of post count. Any time you get the message that the topic you're trying to open is off limits to you, that is because that thread is in a Member's Only forum.

Like Rich said, right now this is a work in progress. I'd expect to see it back again shortly.

C

concept3

well, looking around is good, but we like to think of all the forum members as contributing members too!

i cant see the for salfforum now either and i am pretty sure i have way more that 25 posts. whats the deal?