• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

carpet nem/clown union county nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Carpet nem/clown

will trade for pretty much about anything. (looking to do maybe a softy tank in the near future) i am in the process of downsizing this 72gal tank .....so he's got to go. i have a clarkii that id like to get rid of as well if anybody is interested. both carpet and clown are super healthy and have been in this tank close to yr now. this photo is from this morning when they are sleeping. those spots on the carpet is film algae on the glass. i have been letting this tank pretty much run on auto pilot. the carpet when fully extended is about 8'' across. hes super sticky and has had his share of fish for dinner in this tank.
IMG_20160329_081006.jpg

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If it falls through, I'm interested. I don't have anything for a trade, but we could work out something.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly, let me set up my smaller tank, once I'm done, whatever I have left over we can maybe trade for

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
You are correct sir, which is why I want to get rid of em. He's beautiful to look at, but definitely is a silent killer

Status
Not open for further replies.