• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Chaeto

Yup, drop me a PM if you're interested in picking some up this weekend or Monday I may be around. Basically I throw out a decent sized ball every few weeks, so just depends on when it was last cleaned.

Full Disclosure, I have pods in them, but also Asterina starfish and fireworms possibly (You can probably clean those out by hand) but no known diseases and I quarantine all fish and coral rigorously.

Yup, drop me a PM if you're interested in picking some up this weekend or Monday I may be around. Basically I throw out a decent sized ball every few weeks, so just depends on when it was last cleaned.

Full Disclosure, I have pods in them, but also Asterina starfish and fireworms possibly (You can probably clean those out by hand) but no known diseases and I quarantine all fish and coral rigorously.
Will they bother anything in my tank such as a clam or coral?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks anyway think I'm just going to wait and see how the tank does, it's a few months old and I know my diatoms are because it's new..and plus I don't have anywhere to place it in my tank.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk