• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Computers and equipment free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get rid of old computer equipment, towers have issues, not sure what they are. Pick up in ocean city or I can bring to the March meeting.

Dell 8100 tower with everything that came in it -the hard drive.
Dell 17in monitor, worked last time i used it almost 2yrs ago.

E-machines T3148 tower with everything that came in it -the hard drive
E-machines 15 inch flat panel monitor, not wide screen
Emachine speakers
Emachine keyboard

Logitech multi-media keyboard

Deskjet 932c printer, needs ink, uncertain if it's vista compatible.

Primascan Colorado 2400U scanner, ran with xp not compatible with vista.

I would hope you take everything, would make it easier on myself. Everything was purchased between 2001 and 2006. Please post your interest in this thread. thanks

If you don't have luck here you might want to try freecycle.org
Just make sure you include in your listing that people have to pick up and carry stuff out themselves. Usually when I post on there stuff is gone within a couple of days.

hey Francis, I will take it all. My kids are into computers, and I can take them apart and mix and match. I will pick it all up at the next meeting.
THANKS!!
RENEE

Thanks Renee, all yours...

reneeRN said:
hey Francis, I will take it all. My kids are into computers, and I can take them apart and mix and match. I will pick it all up at the next meeting.
THANKS!!
RENEE

Status
Not open for further replies.