• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Congratulations to our new officers!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations to Sam for beating out that Abstain character for Secretary. You've done well so far to step right into your duties as secretary. We appreciate your efforts and your dedication to the club.

Congratulations to MikeM for claiming victory in our DAL-C election. We've got a lot to accomplish by the end of this year and look forward to the having you as part of the team. It was a close race with exceptional candidates.

Thank you to all of our candidates for DAL-C. I greatly appreciate all of your willingness to step up and fill the part of Director at Large. Running the club takes a GREAT deal of effort behind the scenes, and without your participation none of this would be possible. Ed continues to be a big part of our MACNA Bound committee as we plan for our frag swap in October. Jack, as soon as the other committees shake out I'm sure we'll find a way for you to help as well!

With your participation we look forward to getting to the point where we can feel confident about our MACNA bid proposal.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you everyone.
I've gotton my first peak at the behind the sceans on the officers forums. OMG. I really want to thank you's that are making this club what it is today. The officers and commitie workers are doing an increadible job that we as a member can not see. I will be right there with yous all the way, doing all I can. Thank you all again.

kabal2 said:
congratulation guys

Gabe

Gabe, you were almost the first person I met from the club and you even said back then "you should become an officer". I guess you curse... um WISH came true?