• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Did u see this dog story?

That sucks.

I've seen one of my landscapers, a few years back, try to keep my dog off him with a weedwacker. He ignored my "beware of dog" sign and went into the backyard without telling anyone he was even there. And when my dog went after him he used a weedwacker that was turned on to keep my dog at bay. It's a ****** situation but I was lucky no one got hurt.

Edited for language

Subliminal

NJRC Member
That's just crazy. He grabbed the dog's owner...a female no less...and threw her on the ground, and it's the dog's fault?

If that was my wife and my dog I'd've taken care of that guy's face as well as the dogs took care of the rest of him.

Morons REALLY piss me off.

is this man retarded or what. he should have known that most dog will protect their owners, and their property. not to mention he can't follow orders.

thats just great........another ignorant a*&^%$ get rich because he's to stupid to follow directions...........and this is another reason why it cost so much to live in jersey
i realy hope he wins the apeal

The article made me sad and mad at the same time.

WHAT is wrong with these people? That dog must not be put down for doing his job.

The landscaper, OTH ........ never mind.

---
Wendy

Ahhh The good old Justice system, another case of a Judge awarding STUPIDITY and punishing the innocent! :mad: the wife should press charges for assault! I hope they win the apeal

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think heard that he was sent back home with the family. I guess all of the out cry paid off.

He was sent home w/his family. But I wonder what will happen long term. Their homeowners insurance already paid out 250k. I wonder if anyone will insure them if they have the dog and if they are able to keep him in the long run. At least this way they'll be able to find him a home if they need to.

Yeah, it's on appeal. Funny a dog responds like a normal dog and they get put down, but people get away with crap all the time. I had dogs attacked and the police and spca barely investigated anything....one dog was duct taped from head to toe twice and then two of my dogs (one a seeing eye puppy) were poisoned with antifreeze....

These dogs did nothing wrong, but instinctively protect their owner...

People are never held accountable for their actions. This guy didn't listen, and gets $250k....says a lot about our world.