• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Do not break The Chain: Blue Milliepora

I have a frag of Blue Millipora

Here Is some info about the coral:
The Blue Acropora millepora Coral is a very beautiful species of Acropora with a vivid blue coloration. A. millepora corals are unique in their scaly appearance when the polyps are retracted. These corals can take many different growth forms depending on the water movement and light that it receives, but will typically grow in a clustered form. If provided with enough alternating current, they will show their very long, hairy polyps. The Blue Acropora Millepora Coral prefers a moderately high light level combined with strong intermittent water current within the aquarium. For continued good health, it will require the addition of supplemental calcium, strontium, and other trace elements to the water.

And rules are:
1. You must offer a frag of something to NJ Reefers Club members. DBTC before you pick it up.
2. You must pick it up from me, I am in Chatham, or arrange for someone else to pick it up from me with my prior consent.
3. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will may consider in making my decision include your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with NJRC.
4. I can change the rules of this offering.
5. And finally you must offer all future frags of this coral as NJ Reefers DBTC for the first year after you begin fragging the coral.