• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dumb Question - Can we get in to - "H.H. BACKER SPRING Pet Industry Trade Show?

I know that this is a Pet Industry Trade show" designed for Pet Shop type businesses (See Link)
http://www.hhbacker.com/hhbacker/s07tradeshow.asp
But Julian Sprung as a quest speaker and some great workshops (not only aquarium but also dogs, cats etc..) will be there and others - including many of the manufacturers and it is convenient - Atlantic City - March 30 - April 1st 2007. As Club members can we gain admission? Maybe a LFS would sponsor some of us?

Chris

I was going to go to that, but things got crazy at my store, and I won't have the time to attend.

My understanding is that you need verifiable reseller credentials. (they actually told me over the phone that I needed my pet resellers license, but I got it worked out with the corporate office to show my business card).

Not sure how strict they are at the door.

Its and industry only event and they do ask for proof that you have a real business.

I'm going saturday - if you want my badge for sunday let me know - just don't get it scanned too many times :)

Eric

In order to gain access to the show you need to show proof, personal ID, your badge & ticket when your company registered, Business tax ID licence, and a copy of a recant purchase from a major distributor. Only the business owner can request Tickets or changes to who will attend.

Re: Dumb Question - Can we get in to - "H.H. BACKER SPRING Pet Industry Trade Sh

u didn't miss anything... the aquatics section was super small.. any nothing too cool to report... IMAC and MACNA will be where to go!!