• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DVRC Swap

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Only about a week and a half away and things are getting pretty exciting over here. We will be there proudly with about 150-200 frags of some crazy stuff.

So who's coming? :)

Attachments

• 1404422_750530861628057_1679776884_o.jpg
    1404422_750530861628057_1679776884_o.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 92

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Do you have enough for a ric garden? Im trying to get blue, orange, yellow, red and whatever just not green lol

How big of a garden do you want :)

I have some nice rainbows, yellow, orange, blue/orange, and a couple others I'm forgetting. Also have some really nice rainbow yuma's as well.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Wow. What a great day. I love doing these frag swaps and meeting all the new (and old) faces. I want to thank everyone who made it to the DVRC swap and stopped by our booth to say Hi. And remember what we brought with us today was just a tiny sample of our corals. You should see the stuff we have back at the office

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea, that was a nice piece. Raffle King was eyeballing that one too.

Good to see you again Mark. As always you had great stuff and good prices. If I wasn't in the middle of an upgrade and had any room I definitely would have made some purchases from you.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Yea, that was a nice piece. Raffle King was eyeballing that one too.

Good to see you again Mark. As always you had great stuff and good prices. If I wasn't in the middle of an upgrade and had any room I definitely would have made some purchases from you.

Thanks George.