• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Eel Cam! I'm obsessed with these guys!

I'm up to about 6 Garden Eels now! No one else seems to have them but Feng at Red Sand - we got 2 more yesterday! Luv em! I have 1 of the FishCams pointed toward 2 of them now ... http://tinyurl.com/GardenEelCam

:)

lrg-948-dscn0166.JPG

Hi Sandee - They are fascinating guys aren't they! I am interested in adding one sometime. Our chiodren are sooo bored with my lightly stocked reef. How much do they go for and what do you feed them?
Thanks!

I am curious how long you have been keeping them? I read they can be difficult to keep due to their specialized diet, but it sounds as if you have been successful.

What are you feeding them?

I heard they were difficult to feed, but so far so good. They like Mysis, marine flake and even tiny pellets. I do mix it with tank water, and squirt it in their direction. They'll only eat what floats by ...

A nice one on FishCam 3 now ...