• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Elos Aquastudio

I just wanted to give a shout out to Larry and the guys at the Elos Aquastudio. My wife was having a baby shower at my place so I had some time to kill and my buddy Jake and I spent 3 1/2 hours chatting with Larry and John about this awesome hobby. It takes me about and hour and 15 minutes to get there but its well worth the drive. The modern look and the extensive selection of fish and corals is second to none! Seeing the deepwater Dr. Seuss soapfish in person was something I never thought possible but they have one available I almost bought it but I was $5000 short. If you have not taken the ride I really suggest you do.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
funny thing, i live like 20 mins away and you've stopped by before I did! lol I really need to check that place out.

I had the pleasure of meeting you there Jay and also shooting the breeze with Ralph and Larry definetly a great place to check out worth the drive

This place is definitely my new favorite place....the wife asked if we could get a 400 gal like they have and put it in the living room Dance

I stopped in today and the store is VERY VERY NICE. One thing that turned me off though is no prices posted :/. I wanted to ask, but there was only one guy working and he was busy with a customer so didn't want to bother him.

Everything looked really healthy though and the layout is nice. It was super clean too!

Fish prices seem to be posted, which is great but nothing on the corals. I like to window shop before i ask for help and not having pricing can be annoying.

I was there this morning before they were even open and ended up with 2 grocery bags full of livestock. As always Ralph and Larry took care of me

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
They generally have the prices posted on the walls between the tanks but I know they are upgading to Ipads on the walls to list the prices. I picked up a bunch of nice acans and a fish while I was there.

They generally have the prices posted on the walls between the tanks but I know they are upgading to Ipads on the walls to list the prices. I picked up a bunch of nice acans and a fish while I was there.

Ah okay, yeah there were no prices I saw, but good to know. I'll definitely go back in the future to check them out. I really liked the I think it is 13 foot tank in the back of the store with a naso tang the size of my forearm in it.