• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Monthly Meeting

February Monthly Meeting
Ocean Image Aquatics
Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

DangerDave

NJRC Member
That’s a great idea, I’d prefer a swap also. I’ll be bringing some frags also. They’ll be the ones that I just can’t find the right place for, well maybe the right place is in another members tank. . I’ll try to get some pics later today. They’re on a frag rack on the back of my tank so I don’t know how good the pics would be.

I this is what I’ll bring.

Green and blue acan frag
Toadstool with two heads growing on the plug
6 polyp zoa frag (small polyps) bright orange with blue dot and blue edge
4 (maybe 5) poly zoa frag (small polyps) bright yellow with blue/purple center and orange edges
Green favia frag
RFA that hates my tank (if I can get him)

Dave

Last edited:

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I’m interested in all of these, I hope we can arrange a trade !

Dave

5ee3314a00726617760e3c1d4698d40d.jpg

My lights just came on so it's still not fully open. I can send another one when it's open.

Would be cool if you had a coral to trade, basically any offer would be fine with me.

27971594_10155355815005975_1151636362229501288_n.jpg

I picked up a pink goniopora that has been doing as well as my other corals.
No issues...

Picked up a smaller neon green goniopora and it started losing a few polyps along the edges, still plenty going well.
Not changing my conditions to meet its requirements because the rest are doing well.
If someone has a coral to swap for it and wants to give the goniopora a shot. LMK
27858591_10155355815110975_204161499678744889_n.jpg

That’s a great idea, I’d prefer a swap also. I’ll be bringing some frags also. They’ll be the ones that I just can’t find the right place for, well maybe the right place is in another members tank. . I’ll try to get some pics later today. They’re on a frag rack on the back of my tank so I don’t know how good the pics would be.

Green and blue acan frag
4 (maybe 5) poly zoa frag (small polyps) bright yellow with blue/purple center and orange edges
Green favia frag

Dave

I'd be interested in taking a look at the rfa!

Green and blue acan frag
Green favia frag

Dave

I love zoas and acans! I'll take a look at those for sure