• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish cleaning

As soon as I can get my usb cable for my camera I will post some pictures. I have 2 fire shrimp that have a cove in the front of the rock and all my fish go there for their daily cleaning the fireshrimp will actually climb aboard the fish and do his work. The larger tangs back in the cove and the smaller fish just swim in. The picasso trigger will plaster himself up against the hole in the rock to get his cleaning. They actually wait for one to get done then the next in line will go in. I'm thinking about trying to set up a video camera just to get this on video. It goes on all day.

wow very cool. i have two cleaner shrimp in my tank, saw one cleaning one of my bartletts today for the first time. then been in there for over a month now.

Here are some pics of the cleaning station they aren't very good but you can get the idea still learning the camera

70908085.jpg

70908096.jpg

70908047.jpg

70908046.jpg

70908073.jpg

70908072.jpg

70908071.jpg

70908104.jpg

70908101.jpg

Very cool. I actually have a cleaner goby I've caught in the act a few times. Its cool to see stuff like this take place in our closed environments. Would love to see video of that too!