• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Four Line Wrasse

I wasn't able to keep anything as much as resembling a wrasse in my 75 with my Six Line Wrasse in there, so I wouldn't put them both together.

JerseyWendy said:
I wasn't able to keep anything as much as resembling a wrasse in my 75 with my Six Line Wrasse in there, so I wouldn't put them both together.

well that answered my question real quick ;D Thanks Wendy. Say hello to everyone for me

Mike, You can but you would need a larger tank and you would have to add them together, if one has been in your tank for awhile, then trying to add a wrasse at a later time will be hard. Especially with a six line. I'd recommend getting the other fish you want first let then establish themselves in the tank for a couple of weeks or more, then add the 4 or 6 line or both last. You still have the 40 right? if so only pick one :)

mott768 said:
Mike, You can but you would need a larger tank and you would have to add them together, if one has been in your tank for awhile, then trying to add a wrasse at a later time will be hard. Especially with a six line. I'd recommend getting the other fish you want first let then establish themselves in the tank for a couple of weeks or more, then add the 4 or 6 line or both last. You still have the 40 right? if so only pick one :)

Hey Tom

I have the six line already. I was just wondering cause I heard the 4 lines are better at eating the flatworms. Yea I still have the 40 momma wont let me get a bigger tank LOL