• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free coral Softies

Have decided to to go all SPS. Have one side of my tank where I have a few soft corals - some large (one 15 inches across). I'm going to take them out with the rock they are on. If you would like them let me know. There is also a bunch of green cap growing on the same rocks - its going with them. FREE.
Prob fit it all in 2-3 5 gallon buckets.
Chris
In Howell.

Have decided to to go all SPS. Have one side of my tank where I have a few soft corals - some large (one 15 inches across). I'm going to take them out with the rock they are on. If you would like them let me know. There is also a bunch of green cap growing on the same rocks - its going with them. FREE.
Prob fit it all in 2-3 5 gallon buckets.
Chris
In Howell.

Hey how's it going. Just curious of the status of the corals? I don't need to take all of them if you want to split them up between a couple of people

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what's what. Just says soft corals. I also don't know the person that's giving them away (nothing personal)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Every thing gone?
As long as it's not xenia or nep I'll take it!