• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Green Slimer Frags (large) - 07045

I cut down my large colony severely to make room for other SPS. There are at least 1/2 dozen large pieces that I threw into the sump if fellow reefers want some. I also have a number of Blue Tort frags, and Teal colored Milli frags for sale, $15 each.

Eric

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I lost the blue tort I got from you when my tank crashed :( and I definitely need a piece of that teal milli I didn't get the last time! :)

So one green, one blue, and one teal for me please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'll talk all 3 too.

Bugg. When do u plan on picking up?

I have enough for all who have asked so far. Let me take inventory after everyone collects and I'll post again with leftovers.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Eric. Did bugg get to yu already. If not please on me your address and I will PayPal the cash for the frag

I picked up the green slimer earlier. Sorry, I did not hear back from you about the paypal thing and I did not want to pick up a frag if it wasn't paid for yet.

Btw, thanks again Eric!! The green slimer frag is huge. Guys, you better bring a couple of large thick bags.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Get the Slimer and Blue tort. Those things were mini colonies. Thanks again