• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Lg Camel Shrimp ASAP, or give me something if you like.

Free, or small trade for something if you want to be nice, I have a large fat camel shrimp, he began eating my corals, so pulled him out. Peaceful invert with all other livestock. Very animated character, hate to see him go. I am only available until noon today, Thursday, but most of tomorrow, Friday or over the weekend, if I still have him. 609-992-3353, inVentnor,NJ next to Atlantic City
camel.jpg

Last edited:

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
How is he with nems? I have a 36g tank which has 1 clown in it right now and I plan on adding another clown and then nems. Im back n forth with corals but def adding different type of nems (like rock, bubble, etc...)

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
sorry about not getting back to you. I been busy with a lot of stuff. I been reading up on them and I'm sorry but I need to pass on him. I plan on having different types of nems (in fact just added a rock nem) and read they could nip at disc and colonial nems. I prefer not to take the risk man. Sorry

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Prob I had with a camel shrimp was it went nuts on hammers I had.
Woke up one morning to find vibrant green mini-bits floating about the tank, and 2 dead hammers, one of which he was still going at.
BUT! SAYING THAT!
It was perfect in the sump. My entire sump consisted of 1 rock urchin and 1 camel shrimp and it was cleaner than my display.
If I had a sump I'd definitely take this up.