• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE or CHEAP Fish Stuff! Tanks, Filters, Lights + Accessories! Wayne NJ 0740

FREE or CHEAP Fish Stuff! Tanks, Filters, Lights and Accessories!
Making room in preparation for the big move! Throwing stuff out, giving it away, a few bucks for the really good stuff. I have wet/dry / Fluval / Eheim filters, tanks of all sizes, just too much to move! Free African Cichlids (OBs, Peacocks, other mild and aggressives)! Beautiful Synodontis Catfish too. I also have a few select saltwater fish, but nothing too exotic, sorry!

http://www.sandeeland.com/fishcam - Watch me clean-up, or go nuts in the process! ;)

Call me, happy to answer any questions: 1-888-844-0717 (that # rings my cell). Available now thru July 15th …

Listing as I go, but plenty of other stuff too ...

- (2) 29g with stand (empty, but sorta yucky, haven't cleaned it yet)
- (2) 55g with stand (actually clean!)
- a gazzilion empty salt buckets!

Uugg ...

I'm sorry I am fairly new to nj reefers however I was wondering if you have any pumps for sale? I'm looking for a ma7 or larger for a return on a 90 gallon. Thanks again, ;)

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Hi

I was wondering if and what saltwater fish/coral you might have available? And if you might happen to be also selling a chiller.

Thanks
Mark S

All,

This forum is for FREE items only. Do not post asking how much an item is.

Sandee - unfortunately I need to ask that if you plan on selling anything to please list those items on a separate thread and in an entirely different area in deals///steals. This forum is not a place for tank-breakdowns/clearance sales unless you plan on giving everything away for free.

thanks for everyone's cooperation.

those fish cams are pimp. i could use a couple of those salt buckets if you have any. im breaking down my big tank in hopes i get a new job in DE. i work second shift (3-12) in hillsborogh if we could maybe meet up ro something pm me.