• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE spare equipment

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Capture.PNG

@stevelias Best is to wait in the Arts & Sciences circle (I put a red circle around it) and I can walk out and give you the stuff. Parking is nuts on our campus and now everyone needs a permit to park so I would hate for you to get a ticket for not having a permit. I am going to send you a text with my number so you can text me when your on campus.

If there's someone else that can grab it tonight I would give it to them. My wife and in laws have had a viral infection and after plowing all day yesterday I think I'm the next one on its list. Thank you and if no one takes it an a couple days I will take it.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
If there's someone else that can grab it tonight I would give it to them. My wife and in laws have had a viral infection and after plowing all day yesterday I think I'm the next one on its list. Thank you and if no one takes it an a couple days I will take it.

That sucks man. hopefully you get better quickly.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I'm sorry but I'm about to head out the door with my family for awhile. But I will not trash anything but will hold onto this stuff for you.