• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 07006 - 180G tank breakdown - officially done w/ hobby

TODAY ONLY IF YOU BUY AN ITEM AND PICK UP TODAY I WILL TAKE 25% OFF THE POSTED PRICE! My new puppy got sick too and I need the $ to pay his vet bills!

I have left:

Stand - $50
75g Sump - $100
Tek 60" light - $340
Mag 18 - $80.00
Mag 12 - $60.00

I'd trade the light or pumps for a mp10 for my nano.

180g Tank - NJRC price $300
Tek 60" light - $300
Sump - $75
Pumps - pending to sandee, waiting for the floods to subside

Willing to trade for a mp10, retrofit nano led for my red sea max 130d or a jbj/tunze ATO.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the good deals brando I was able to pickup a biopellet conversion kit from nextreef before they brought them to the market for 15 bucks shipped. The XL will make a great biopellet reactor. If I only had a place to STORE that tank and stand I probably would work something out to pick that up as well. I hope deals like yours are around next may when I either renew my lease or move into a house. GL with your sale.

Lol actually if you want the stand it is free, stipulation is you or whoever wants it brings people to carry out of the basement without breaking anything!

I just had to help the guy who bought the 180 take it out to his car since none of his friends could. Hopefully I don't have a hernia :x