• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS Bubble Magus Doser with Shelf and Dosing Containers

For sale is the Bubble Magus BM-T01 doser. Will include the bracket and dosing containers. Asking $225. Located in Bayonne and also go to Union.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Gus.....you're on-line. What's the status of the dimmed Reefkeeper? What would be a good day to pick up? I don't work, so i'm always available.

Thanks, Paul

Gus.....you're on-line. What's the status of the dimmed Reefkeeper? What would be a good day to pick up? I don't work, so i'm always available.

Thanks, Paul

I actually replied on the other thread saying all equipment is available except for reefkeeper. Right now its controlling my heater so I plan to have livestock gone within a week or two. I was in limbo debating keeping livestock but im breaking down completely for now. Texting works best and fastest for me. I can PM you but I thought I did PM you my number once before.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I actually replied on the other thread saying all equipment is available except for reefkeeper. Right now its controlling my heater so I plan to have livestock gone within a week or two. I was in limbo debating keeping livestock but im breaking down completely for now. Texting works best and fastest for me. I can PM you but I thought I did PM you my number once before.

Gus, sounds good. As I expressed before, not in any rush, but wanted to make sure you didn’t forget about me. I’ve already purchased the replacement display screen for that ReefKeeper. Please just let me know when you’re ready to let it go.

Thanks, Paul

Gus, sounds good. As I expressed before, not in any rush, but wanted to make sure you didn’t forget about me. I’ve already purchased the replacement display screen for that ReefKeeper. Please just let me know when you’re ready to let it go.

Thanks, Paul

It's all yours Paul. Always had it on hold for you. Thanks for being patient.