• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Funky tang

Seen this guy at a LFS and wanted to share. Not sure what type it is as it wasn't labeled yet.

20130915_164925_zps4d878a80.jpg

I was gonna a say white bristletooth tang but it has a green tail so yeah that's weird lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I was gonna a say white bristletooth tang but it has a green tail so yeah that's weird lol

Nevermind thats not the one I was thinking of lol

Could be a yellow eye kole tang, I've seen an unhealthy one at my LFS before that was pale like that

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here's a thought. I'm seeing a pretty open tank. Do you have places for the tang to hide during the day and wedge itself into a tight spot to sleep at night. My tangs like to hide and swim through caves, and at night they wedge themselves into spots I can't believe.

Yeah they have one rock in the tank(as seen in first pic). But I don't think there's enough room for it to go through or under it.