• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

"Good For YOU " thread

Well after this weekend I figure it's only a matter of time so I'll be first.

We had a great weekend.Thanks for everything.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We had a great time too Marc. We're so glad you took that short little jaunt down to see us. C'mon, you know you really wanted that 12 hour quality time with Jeanne!

I'm looking forward to curing my new rock and getting it my tanks. Both structures are beautiful and I know they're going to look great in their tanks.

And . . . I can't wait to see the site with your new slogan . . . Marco Rocks. - Good for you!

C'ya next time.

thanks for coming to our swap Marc!! Your rock is awesome... very nice hanging out with you last night, too!!

about you having a Great Time, Good for You!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Marc said:
Good for you

That's just funny, I don't care who you are! Glad you came. It was great hanging out with you after the festivities.

Good times!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Marc!

It was great to see you and thanks for taking the short trip. :)

Seeing all that great rock makes me want to redo my tank!

JohnS_323 said:
We had a great time too Marc. We're so glad you took that short little jaunt down to see us. C'mon, you know you really wanted that 12 hour quality time with Jeanne!

I'm looking forward to curing my new rock and getting it my tanks. Both structures are beautiful and I know they're going to look great in their tanks.

Can't wait to see the pics, I'm sure you two will make them look awesome

JohnS_323 said:
And . . . I can't wait to see the site with your new slogan . . . Marco Rocks. - Good for you!

C'ya next time.

Ha... Well here's a start :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140173341041&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Looks like I missed out on something "Good" by leaving early Saturday night. :eek:

Awesome rock Marc, when I finally get my big tank, I know how I'm going to fill it!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
Looks like I missed out on something "Good" by leaving early Saturday night. :eek:

Not so Good For YOU, then... huh Bill? ;D Saturday night was filled with many many laughs. It was a great time shared with great people at the end of a great day.

Phyl said:
blange3 said:

Not so Good For YOU, then... huh Bill? ;D Saturday night was filled with many many laughs. It was a great time shared with great people at the end of a great day.

I too was really looking forward to hanging out Sat. night, although I really appreciated the intimate conversation with Richard Harker on the way to the airport. My tank thanks you ;D 8)

Wanted to add thanks for the new table ;D ;D
233_29_10_07_8_54_49_0.jpg

233_29_10_07_8_57_10.jpg

blange3 said:

Awesome rock Marc, when I finally get my big tank, I know how I'm going to fill it!

I'm confused too Bill... not Good for us, apparently.

sinkingbeach said:
I too was really looking forward to hanging out Sat. night, although I really appreciated the intimate conversation with Richard Harker on the way to the airport. My tank thanks you ;D 8)

Wanted to add thanks for the new table ;D ;D
233_29_10_07_8_57_10.jpg

Wow I don't know you by screen name but I know that table :)
reefgeek? I guess so!

Saturday night sure was a good time as was the rest of the weekend.
well aside from driving in traffic Friday, and driving hungover Sunday.