• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

greatest tank ever?

My question is what does it cost to set up and maintain. You have to be a multi-millionare to afford something like that. His electric must be $5000 or so per month

The tank being shown is one of the most fantastic reef systems you'll ever see. You just can't take that away from them.

However, as pointed out by others, it's beyond the means of most of us. I'd like to see great tanks done that are within the sizes most of us could hope to obtain, say below 200 gal or so.

DaveK said:
The tank being shown is one of the most fantastic reef systems you'll ever see. You just can't take that away from them.

However, as pointed out by others, it's beyond the means of most of us. I'd like to see great tanks done that are within the sizes most of us could hope to obtain, say below 200 gal or so.

i see a lot of great tanks like you discribed here! some of the 'tale of tanks' threads are just amazing!

however, its nice to live in a fantasy world through youtube for ten minutes and just see what it would be like to be a millionare reefkeeper.