• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Happy Thanksgiving NJRC!!

Just wanted to send out a Happy Thanksgiving wish to all NJRC members and forum readers!!

I hope everyone enjoys the day.

Enjoy :)

Richie

C

concept3

ya, Brian- rub it in! LOL

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I'm back to retail so I'm working early on Black Friday

and then I'm off on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.... *sigh* back to work again on Monday!

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :) Done with the live football game (we won), Turkey in the oven, gonna kick back and relax now for a while.

Be safe!

---
Wendy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Just finish putting up the Christmas lights outside while the wife cooked. I'm glad for the good weather.

Yeah!! I didn't kill-da-bird!! ;D ;D

Tender and juicy!! ( Thanks Butterball!!) ( Fresh too!!)

And the mashed potatoes were so creamy....I eatted way too much, as usuall... ::)

I hope everyone had as great a day as I did! Much to be thankful for.

Christmas lights and stuff tomorrow!! :) play with lights, frozen fingers, trying to get them all working.... where is that extension cord..."how did I do it last year??"..Rubbermaid tubs everywhere...Turkey Sammie's all day......I love it!

Hmmmn, wonder if I'll ever grow up...