• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HELP- used custom aquarium needs home

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
We are moving a 84"x24"x30" custom glass aquarium (8 years old and great shape) two overflows extra holes black back and sides for the tank 500 dollars and if you call us tomorrow am we could bring it to your house for a very small fee and drop it off..

there is no additional info we have on it. Once it makes it back here and we clean it up and sell it the price will go up. hurry now is the time

please call or email us for this

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, it flashed through my mind for a instant as well....and then I envisioned my wife in my mind eviscerating that though into tiny pieces, with now a view of doing the same to my privates.....so no new tank for me as well! :p

Yeah, it flashed through my mind for a instant as well....and then I envisioned my wife in my mind eviscerating that though into tiny pieces, with now a view of doing the same to my privates.....so no new tank for me as well! :p

I pictured putting it where my 180g is, but only 6ft of it would have been viewable :x.

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Tempting Anthony but I'm looking for a six footer minimum. Gonna be awhile before I set it up. Mason just poured footings for the foundation for the addition that will house it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
There was a 10 foot freebie with steel stand on Craigslist yesterday and it was reef ready to boot!!!