• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ideas/Pics of Plumbing a 120 Deep Blue

Okay... now that I am ready to do my plumbing down to the basement and I'm getting my spa flex today.. I have another issue. When i setup the 120... I had placed a 40 G breeder sump inside the stand... now I dont' know how to get it out without taking the whole thing apart. The 120 is sitting on a marineland stand.. any suggestions or do I have to take the whole thing apart? My alternate idea is to just buy another tank and turn that into a sump.

You could try to cut a hole into the side panel of the stand, so long as that wouldn't require you to cut into anything structurally important.

If you can't cut the side panel and slip the sump out like that, I'd just get a new tank for a sump. Way easier to do that then to break down the tank.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
This is your chance, go for a bigger sump, especially when going into the basement.