• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2013 Meeting

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'll have some food as well but pizzas sound like a good idea

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not sure why didn't they about this sooner but my house is the side door there will be a black and yellow truck parked out front

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's a good tip to help us today Kevin.

Also, I'm bringing a nice branch of green hammer for the raffles.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Also feel free to call if you need any help

Last edited:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm in a go through my frag tank and see what I can donate to the raffles well should have one or two things

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kevin,
Thank you very much for a nice day. I had a nice time hanging and talking with everyone.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Kevin, I had a great time seeing a couple old faces and a couple new! I got home around 6:30 and started mounting frags and working on my tanks and haven't stopped till now! (6hrs). :eek:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks everyone for coming I had a great time. It was nice meeting new people and getting to know you all.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for opening your home to us Kevin, and for the great food too. Turns out we didn't need to order pizza since you already had it covered with the mini burgers and chicken fingers. They were great!

I'd like to also thank everyone who donated frags for the raffles. It was a great meeting with some new faces, which is always good to see. I had a great time talking reef with everyone.

I only took a couple pics because I was so into the reef chat that I forgot to take them. Didn't get a chance to get them off the camera yet but I'll try to get them up here by end of today.

I had a blast. Can we do it again next weekend? I am glad I was able to make it to my first meeting. It was nice meeting new people and talking with some I have already had the pleasure in meeting. My one question is that it didn't seem much like a meeting. It was more of party/get together.