• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jeff's 20G High

Well, Finally back into the hobby after a 3 year break due to moving a couple of times.

Setup:

Tank:
- 20G high w/ 700gph overflow (moded - and may further mod to skim surface)

Filtration:
- 15lbs live rock (thinking I will probably add some more)
- BRS single chamber reactor with GAC and GFO, powered by maxijet 900 (in overflow and almost completely dialedback, but the flow rate is so low I may swap for a MJ400)

Lighting:
- Reefgeek 4x24w HO T5 Retrofit kit. (need to figure out which bulbs I want to run)

Flow:
- Ecotech MP10. Really like how small this is, though I thinkk I probably could have gotten away with th MP20 for more flow. Took a bit to get the unit aligned, thing sounded like it was going to grind itself apart when first hooking it up.

Controller:
- Reefkeeper Lite: awesome unit. really liking this and easy to program. Will be so much nicer to control everything using this rather than a bunch of timers and trying to figure out which plug runs what when I need to perform maint. Really like the ability to shut down lights based on tank temp, espc in a nano.

Still need to add an ATO, will be running this off the RKL. Will probably also add some fans to help with cooling the lights/tank, and may also add a moonlight.

Well I was going to post pics, but everytime I try to puload to photobucket they get messed up. Not sure why, as they look fine on my computer.

Finally some pics to share as the thread is pointless without them. Colors show as more blue than they really are on some of these pics, but I'd say the acan pics are pretty close to what they really look like

DSCN0842.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg