• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a 220g tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally was able to purchase my first home and would like to set up a nice center piece to my living room..any one selling a 220 or something around that size?

Salted

NJRC Member
Finally was able to purchase my first home and would like to set up a nice center piece to my living room..any one selling a 220 or something around that size?
Have you tried facebook marketplace? I've seen some there while looking for a 125. I'll do a 180 or 220 at the next house. Btw, anyone here know how to contact @EricBa ? He has one for sale and is local to me but he hasn't responded to his thread or pms' I've sent He's been on the forum since my messages so...?

me and you both brother! lol yeah save a search on market place and craigslist. i will also post tanks and stuff that i find for fee or good deals. stay active in the forum, it will happen.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Have you tried facebook marketplace? I've seen some there while looking for a 125. I'll do a 180 or 220 at the next house. Btw, anyone here know how to contact @EricBa ? He has one for sale and is local to me but he hasn't responded to his thread or pms' I've sent He's been on the forum since my messages so...?
Hi Salted. I’m sorry but Eric sold the tank to me back in September. That’s my 125 I’m cycling now.

Salted

NJRC Member
Hi Salted. I’m sorry but Eric sold the tank to me back in September. That’s my 125 I’m cycling now.
Hey happy for you that someone here got it. Would you happen to have contact info for him? Cell # maybe? I'd still like the doser and probably the kalk stirrer if he still has them.
i'll be letting go of my 125 at some point soon too. hes looking for bigger though.
Keep me in mind.

I did..I found a good deal on a 125 all included. The guy want to leave the hobby so I might take it

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
This 250 was on Facebook market place

Im looking to get rid of mine its a 6 feet long 24 inch deep 30 tall ,its reef ready $500 tank canopy & stand , it still has water in it but everything in it is dead.

Salted

NJRC Member

Im looking to get rid of mine its a 6 feet long 24 inch deep 30 tall ,its reef ready $500 tank canopy & stand , it still has water in it but everything in it is dead.
The op has claimed a bunch of stuff on this forum and hasn't bought anything from anyone yet. I was talking to another member by pm about this new members activity.

New topic - Steve, I have a friend looking for an elliptical (oddly his name is Steve too), is that one for sale?

The op has claimed a bunch of stuff on this forum and hasn't bought anything from anyone yet. I was talking to another member by pm about this new members activity.

New topic - Steve, I have a friend looking for an elliptical (oddly his name is Steve too), is that one for sale?
No sorry thats not 4 sale

That's what it looks like..fish and equipment included in purchase☺..can't wait to set it up at the house..fake corals gotta go‍♂️

Attachments

• received_873968890031740.jpeg
    received_873968890031740.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.