• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a couple frags (West Deptford)

I'm wanting to add something unique to my tank. I'm looking for 1-3 head of zoos...something unique. I'm not in a rush, so if you have some that you want to frag out a couple polyps from, that would be cool. I have dragon eyes and some bright orange looking ones. Looking for maybe something blue or purple that will show well under 14k HQI.

Birds Nest or something similar that's colorful and branchy (nothing too difficult to keep) is a possibility too. I want to start converting it to some nicer corals over time...so I have to start somewhere. Shrooms and Xenia are nice to look at, but I want to get away from them and move up the ladder a little...

Shoot me a pm or post here. Pics are helpful!! Again, I'm not in a rush, so if you need to frag and it's going to take a couple weeks, that's cool...