• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

looking for a fishy

Anybody seen any purple tangs around, it's my birthday today and my brother asked me what I want and I told him a purple tang but he's got no clue what that is. :p So long story short I gotta find one buy it for him to give to me. hehe so yeah if anybody is selling one or knows somewhere that is selling one in the North/Central NJ area, let me know thanks.

aquatic obsessions is pretty good at getting in requests, maybe check with them and if they don't have one they might be able to order it. Happy Birthday too!

Arrg said:
Anybody seen any purple tangs around,

I have, he's in my tank! And he came from Aquatic Obsessions! ;D

I know that doesn't help, but check in with AO as they do try to keep those on hand.

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes, I went to AO Sunday because he always has them and sure enough he didn't :p that's just how my luck goes though, here's a fun example lol called AAA to get my car towed because there's a short in it, then I go to leave for work after asking my father if I could use his car and then that thing wont start then AAA gets there early for the first time in my life and I had to jump my dads car before I could get to mine. I'm still wet from standing out in the rain. :p