• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for aiptasia

DangerDave

NJRC Member
if I had any left they'd be all yours!

I tried to keep a small 20G tank of them. It was a pain, i hope you did better than I did. Good luck, it's a great stock to have for trade!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
if I had any left they'd be all yours!

I tried to keep a small 20G tank of them. It was a pain, i hope you did better than I did. Good luck, it's a great stock to have for trade!
Never thought about keeping aptasia for trade. I lost the fish in the 13g and just ignored it for a while- now it's getting overrun with them- was looking for nudis, but seemed too expensive- shipping etc. Was planning on just doing manual removal and using lemon juice to get rid of them

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I assumed he wanted to keep the aptasia for feeding nudis to keep a stock of them available, that is what I meant

Mylittlereef

NJRC Member
I was thinking about trying it… my berghia did such a good job and laid a bunch of eggs. I gave the adults away and what eggs I could carefully remove, but I have a couple of nests still and a few super tiny berghia running around.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I was thinking about trying it… my berghia did such a good job and laid a bunch of eggs. I gave the adults away and what eggs I could carefully remove, but I have a couple of nests still and a few super tiny berghia running around.
Maybe a trade?- you get most of my aptasia and you give me some of yours and I can keep the chain going

Mylittlereef

NJRC Member
I only have teeny tiny babies or eggs of berghia. Do you have anything that might pick them off? I don’t have any crabs or fish in the system they are in, so they’ve had a chance to survive.